Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz.
Details of the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8oz. - SUN01
Presenting Sunny Isle's Ylang Ylang Jamaican Back Castor Oil 8oz. Ylang Ylang oil offers numerous health benefits, which explains the reason why it is so popular. In aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang evokes feelings of deep calm that melt away anxiety, tension and stress. It has a fabulous stimulating effect on the skin. Ylang Ylang oil helps to correct the production of sebum (Oil) in the body and is also of great value in hair care. Just imagine what the combination of Ylang Ylang and Jamaican Black Castor Oil will do for your skin and hair!
- Apply small amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black high quality castor oil daily to the roots and scalp of your hair. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. You leave the oil on your scalp overnight. The oil will not soil your pillow as the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is easily absorbed.
- Once per week use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment preferably on the weekends by using generous amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil and really massage oil in scalp and hair.
- After applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the Dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After Hot Oil Treatment Shampoo out Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil preferable with a natural Shampoo and Conditioner. You may want to use Sunny Isle All Natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Shampoo and Conditioner.
- You may now style and groom your hair on a daily basis with any one of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil all Natural Hair Pomades lightly scented with your choice of fragrance, Lavender, Rosemary or Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- You will see results in two weeks after date of usage.